Over the next two weeks, we are going to discuss two different Amazon services that can impact your ecommerce results. This week, we’d like to introduce you to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), an Amazon service that allows you to fulfill orders through their online marketplace. We will also look at how integrating FBA with Magento can strengthen your ecommerce strategy.
Why You Should Use Fulfillment by Amazon
- Reach more customers: Since your products will be sent out via Amazon’s order fulfillment system, you will be able to reach a wider range of consumers than you normally might. This means you can sell internationally if you don’t already. Plus, FBA is capable of fulfilling orders from other websites besides the Amazon marketplace.
- Ship orders faster: When you use FBA, your products can be shipped out according to Amazon Prime’s standards. You can also create a customized shipping plan if you integrate your ecommerce platform with FBA.
- Utilize Amazon’s customer service: When you fulfill orders through Amazon, Amazon’s customer service team can address all questions and concerns consumers might have about your products. You don’t need to worry about any of your customers’ needs going unmet.
- Increase the number of products you sell: Although you have to pay for the space you use to store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, you never have to worry about shipping caps for the products you send to Amazon. You also don’t have to meet a monthly order fulfillment quota in order to keep using their service.
- Strengthen your brand’s identity: Using FBA can bring your brand to the forefront of your industry by virtue of association. This can significantly boost your customers’ loyalty to your brand and satisfaction with your products.
Integrating Magento with FBA
Our team has ample experience working with Magento: it’s a reliable ecommerce platform that we’ve implemented for many of our clients. Now, you can integrate Magento with the Amazon marketplace to improve your own order fulfillment. In addition to utilizing the beneficial features mentioned above, Magento allows you to link your products to multiple Amazon marketplaces and sync your inventory with Amazon’s by integrating with FBA. You can also customize order data, track shipments, and auto-create order fulfillment.
Using Magento and Fulfillment by Amazon together can do a lot to strengthen your digital presence and your ecommerce strategy. Would you like to learn more about integrating Magento with FBA? Contact us at Starkmedia, and we’ll help you get started.