Vanguard Engines (Briggs & Stratton)
Strengthen the Vanguard line of engines brand name and online presence.
To promote Vanguard as a stand-alone brand, we suggested all engines to be housed under Vanguard.com and traffic from the previous site; commercialpower.com, migrate to the new location. To appeal to Vanguard’s international audience the website was translated into different languages, in addition to creating international domains for a few key markets / countries. The Owner’s Group was created to provide a space where customers could unite to discuss topics related to their business. Vanguard engines are a component piece, so we created ‘Where We Work’, to showcase industries in which the product was being used and in what ways. Guided navigation was applied throughout the site giving the user control and improving their experience with the site. The Power Vault Product Selector also enhanced user experience by providing a specific engine, based on attributes selected by the user. YouTube was also used as an outlet to educate consumers on their product. Vanguard.com now has an established online presence that is representative of the brand.
- Component Flash Sitewide
- Regional Site Development (International Site Development)
- Product Management via WebTools
- 360° Product Rotation and Feature Highlights
- Power Vault Product Selection
- Endeca Search Integration
- YouTube Channel Integration
- Responsys Newsletter Integration
- News/Events Management with Slideshow Tool
- Custom Sitecore FAQ Management Center
- Lead Capture and Distribution to Regional Distributors